Login or sign up Lost password?
Login or sign up
The Victorian-era Flatiron style building was built in 1889 for Charles Raphael, a Los Angeles businessman. Haley were architects; housed the Los Angeles County Engineer Department for many years. This 1922 Beaux-Arts style building was constructed for the real estate firm of Dunn & Williams of San Francisco; sold in 1924 to real estate entrepreneurs John and Adolph Spreckels.